Rose in the Wine Room
Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook
Coinciding with Rose on the Roof each Thursday we will be doing a Rose tasting and having a little fun with different Rose options.
Class is meant to be the educational supplement to the Rose on the Roof feature we will be running from April 11th through the 30th of May.
Class will run for an hour! Please purchase tickets in advance to guarantee your spot in the class!
Provence is a must, but I will have German, Spanish, and Plenty of other fine Rose from around the world in an environment that will be stunning
Have fun with me and then you can begin a new experience listening to Music while enjoying Alabama Sunsets on our Fabulous Rooftop
- First class begins at 6 pm and let out right at 7:30 pm.
- Second class begins at 8:00 pm and lets out at 9:30 pm
MASTER YOUR OWN PALATE.
Immerse yourself in a 60-minute tasting course. Our Sommelier will lead you through a focused tasting of three wines, exploring regions, elevations, soil types and more. You'll learn about the cultures of influence, a little history, science and artistry along the way.
From beginners to connoisseurs, this class is perfect for date night, an artful evening with friends, or an unexpected activity during your family vacation. Once you’ve learned new tricks and mastered your palate, you can show off your skills at our Wine Blending Room.
Each week is a different class, so come be surprised or send a message and see what you'll be tasting.
Guests find the wine tasting experience:
- Educational – Conquer the mystery of grapes with the help of our passionate wine professionals and develop a foundation for tasting that you can take home with you.
- Engaging – Stimulate your senses as you assess colors, compare smells, and contrast tastes using fruits and spices to test your palate.
- Inspiring – Share your ideas with the class to enhance your knowledge and determine your preferences for various types of wines.